1. Before using the electric heating lunch box, check whether the rated voltage on the nameplate of the machine body is consistent with the voltage used.
2. When using the electric heating lunch box, please use a power supply with grounding protection to ensure personal safety.
3. When in use, the electric heating lunch box should be placed on a stable platform and placed out of the reach of children.
4. Do not use excessive force when pressing the power switch of the electric heating lunch box to prevent the power switch from being damaged.
5. Do not use the electric heating lunch box on or near the surface of objects that are not heat-resistant, such as carpets, and do not place objects that will be damaged by steam on the electric heating lunch box.
6. If the body of the electric heating lunch box is dry, please add water to the heating plate or unplug the power supply. At this time, do not touch the heating plate with your hands to prevent burns.
7. The electric heating lunch box will produce a lot of steam when cooking food. When the upper cover of the machine body is opened, the steam will come out. Be careful of being scalded by the steam. After the food is heated, please turn off the power switch before opening the outer cover of the lunch box.
8. The body of the electric heating lunch box has the function of preventing dry burning, that is, the indicator light is off. After use, remember to turn the power switch to the off state, and unplug the power to ensure that the body stops working.
9. When cleaning the electric heating lunch box, do not immerse the body in water or allow liquid to flow into the body to avoid danger.
10. If the power cord of the electric heating lunch box is damaged, in order to avoid danger, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its maintenance department or similar full-time personnel.
This concludes the introduction of the precautions for the use of electric heating lunch boxes. We do hope it can be helpful for you.
Busting your food budget? Want to bring lunch to work? Here are some of the most effective tips to help you figure out how to pack lunch for work. Do you know the secret to living a long and healthy life? It’s eating home-cooked meals! It's not only the key to a...
Thinking of using UV printing? Read on to learn about its working process, benefits, drawbacks, and more to determine whether it is the right one for you.UV printing is a revolutionary printing technology that has made commercial printing easy and faster. The durable,...
Introduction Everyone around us is surrounded by carefully designed objects every day, including the bento boxes, lunch bags, cutlery, etc. that we use every day, all carefully designed by a person or team. From a creative idea to a commercial launch, this is what...