Plastic Bento Box Buying Guide | CN CROWN
Purchase of plastic lunch boxes
(1) Raw materials for plastic lunch boxes: As consumers pay more and more attention to health, people pay attention to whether the materials used in plastic lunch boxes are healthy, hygienic and safe materials, such as PC materials, PE materials and PP materials , etc. The more common plastic lunch box material is PP material.
(2) Microwave heating: The plastic lunch box can heat food directly in the microwave, which is more convenient.
(3) Appearance of plastic lunch box: The plastic lunch box with excellent quality has a glossy appearance, beautiful design and no burrs.
(4) Heat resistance: Plastic lunch boxes have relatively high requirements for heat resistance, will not deform in high temperature water, and can even be sterilized in boiling water.
(5) Durable: The plastic lunch box should have superior impact resistance, not easily broken when pressed or impacted, and will not leave scratches.
Precautions for the use of plastic lunch boxes
(1) The bubbles of carbonated beverages (soda, cola, etc.) will lose the sealing ability of the plastic lunch box. Foaming food, fermented food, hot food, etc. will reduce the sealing performance of the plastic lunch box. Store this type of food in a plastic bento box.
(2) When used in a microwave oven, if the food contains a lot of oil and sugar, the plastic lunch box will be deformed when the temperature rises rapidly. Therefore, to heat the above foods, it is best to use a special box for microwave ovens.
Cncrown contact-grade plastic bento lunch boxes come in a variety of shapes, colors and patterns. Our high-grade plastic lunch containers are not only non-toxic, odorless, healthy and environmentally friendly, but also very strong, durable, lightweight and portable. We make lunch boxes. These reusable plastic lunch containers can be microwaved, frozen in the refrigerator, and washed in the dishwasher. They definitely bring convenience to your life when it comes to carrying meals.