Lunch Bag Advantages And Maintenance Tips
Structures of the lunch bags
Although the appearance of the lunch bag is no different from that of an ordinary handbag, there is a large gap in the internal structure and functional nature. From the functional nature, the lunch bag is just like a mobile “refrigerator”. Lunch bags are usually made of Oxford waterproof fabric, as well as felt or rubber materials. Oxford lunch bag is lined with pearl PE cotton insulation layer, strong and stylish. Easy to use, carry and clean.
Advantages of the lunch bags
(1) Heat and cold insulation
Heat preservation is the most basic function of lunch bag. It is a special bag with short-term heat preservation effect. The product insulation layer is pearl cotton + aluminum foil tin paper, which can provide good heat insulation effect. According to the needs of life, different sizes are designed and equipped with reusable technological ice bags, which can keep cold.
To have superior impact resistance, it is not easy to break and leave scratches when pressed or impacted.
This is the first consideration when choosing a lunch bag. Although different brands of products have different sealing methods, excellent sealing is a necessary condition for the lasting preservation of stored food.
The international sealing measurement standard is evaluated by the moisture permeability test. The moisture permeability of high-quality felt lunch bags is 200 times lower than that of similar products, which can keep the food fresh for a longer time.
3. Maintenance instructions for the lunch bags
(1) The food left inside the lunch bag is easy to produce bad smell, so the lunch bag must be cleaned regularly.
(2) Open the upper cover and clean and wipe it with a soft towel or sponge dipped in warm water or neutral detergent.
(3) After using detergent, it must be cleaned with clean water and then wiped dry with a dry cloth.
(4) Always remove the dust from the top of the lunch bag to avoid affecting the aesthetic effect.
3. Precautions for the lunch bags
(1) When cleaning the lunch bag, do not directly sprinkle water on the box or the box body, so as to avoid man-made damage to the bag and infiltration into the insulation layer.
(2) Open flame contact or sharp tool cutting is prohibited.
(3) Avoid long-term exposure to rain, humidity and sunlight, which will affect the thermal insulation effect.
From the above contents introduced by Cncrown, you should have understood the relevant functions and uses of lunch bags. Cncrown adheres to the spirit of innovation and perfection in the research and development of insulated lunch bags which can be used in bento. We have developed many eco-friendly lunch bags, such as felt lunch bags, diving bags, Oxford lunch bags, nylon bags and cotton linen. Cncrown lunch box bag perfectly integrates good-looking appearance and practicability, meets the use foundation and keeps up with the fashion trend. If you need, please contact us immediately!